Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chicago - Day 4: Jellies & Belugas

My favourite exhibit at the aquarium was the Jellies one by far. I could have stayed there for a really long time, but unfortunately there was not much time left. And we still had to see the aquatic show. 

I managed to get some pretty cool shots I think. I never knew there were so many different kinds of jellyfish, and I found the whole thing to be very inspiring. I even tried to use one of these images for a textile print, but it didn't quite work out and that's another story ... 
So cool. I could honestly stare at them move around for hours.

The beluga and dolphin show was neat. I can't really remember it much now, but yeah.
WALRUS!
We went to the bottom level after the show to see the belugas swim around for a bit. I love the whole atmosphere of it, and find it very relaxing to watch them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment