Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Purchases: Shoes, Candles, Lip Butter

Bought some new stuff a couple of days ago.

1) Converse All Stars in White
After going to literally 6 different stores, I found my size in white. Have two pairs of Converse currently, I believe. Both in black. Thought the white would be a nice addition. Not a fan of wearing new, bright white shoes though. Wore them out the first time two days ago for Hip Hop Karaoke, and my friends made sure to step on my toes a couple of times :P Not so shiny anymore.
2) Monogram Votive Candle
Saw these at Indigo a while back, and had to go back for them. These monogram candles are a great addition to the house and smell lovely. They are made from soy and beeswax, and look very cute in the bathroom.
3) Korres Lip Butter
I already have this in plum and love it. Have had it for a while and haven't really gone through a lot of it. The quince lip butter is a lovely rose/magenta shade. Will do a review later on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment