Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Love Melissa Shoes!

A while back I spotted both of these pairs at The Bay, and could not resist. 
I love all jelly shoes, and have been somewhat obsessed with Melissa ones for a while. I've been eyeing the Westwood Lady Dragon ones for quite some time, as well as the Gaultier collaboration black strapy stilletoes. Alas, going back to school and attempting to be in a student mindset financially puts the shoes to the back of the list of priority purchases. When I saw these golden waxy net looking ones with bows, I thought they were really special (and affordable). And after wearing them for hours on end, very comfortable as well. I like how the top of them is not smooth and they look bumpy all around. My feet look pretty funny after taking them off though. 

The neon yellow sandals with two rows of pyramid studs also caught my eye. I love the colour, and the slingback strap was a nice touch, I think. Overall, I am pretty pleased with them. They did hurt my toes a bit after wearing them for a while, but then again I do have somewhat wide feet so whatever. Each pair was around $50, I believe, so I could justify spending that no problem. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment